As I am preparing to write the following questions keeps popping:
1. If class interests and aspirations are not important, is it a coincidence that UDM, COPE, ACDP and perhaps IFP can find it just fine to connive with bourgeois #SaveSA and the DA?
2. Given the multitudes of genuine working class masses that were at the march organised purely on narrow “anti-Zuma” ticket and it was apparent that it was “intra-bourgeios” factionalism, is it not exposing the weakness of revolutionary left and its lack of roots within our class?
3. At a strategic level, was it wise for the revolutionary left not to contest today’s space and allowed the masses of the working class to be misled by white bourgeois elite, digruntled labour aristocracy and an unholy alliance of bourgeois parties?
4. What are missed revolutionary moments?
5. Why did the revolutionary youth in the form the real #Fallist movement denounce the march?