Ever been referred to as a millennial and had no idea what it meant?
“Millennials refer to the generation born between 1982 and 2004 or people reaching young adulthood in the early 21st century.”
Here are the sure signs that you are a millennial too:
- If you get all the latest news on social media platforms. You check whatever is trending on Twitter or Facebook to know what’s happening in the world.
- If the first thing you do when you wake up is reach for your phone. You probably slept while holding it too, we all do this, no judgement.
- If you don’t own a watch and even if you do its mostly for decorative purposes. I mean who still uses watches these days anyway.
- If you have mastered the art of taking selfies. Yes taking selfies is an art; using the right filter, what angle to take the picture from, whether or not to use a selfie stick, getting the right lighting, etc.
- You overuse emojis. Its impossible to text without using emojis, I mean how else will the other person understand how you feel?
- If you don’t know where the TV remote is because who watches TV anymore when every show can be found online.
- You barely use Facebook anymore and when you do it’s to check up on what your old classmates are up to, basically stalking.
- Your entire playlist is made up of trap music.
- If Google is your most visited webpage. Seriously though, where would we be without Google?
10. If you abbreviate everything because you don’t have time to write complete full sentences.
11. If you no longer call people because there is Whatsapp and Snapchat and Facebook and WeChat and all sorts of other text messaging platforms.
What other characteristics do you think make up a millennial?